Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Accidents involving commercial vehicles can turn into complex legal cases. If you or someone you care about was either driving a commercial vehicle or hit by a commercial vehicle, it is important to hire an attorney right away. At Perry & Young, P.A., we are dedicated to holding negligent drivers accountable for serious injuries and deaths throughout the Florida Panhandle. Schedule a free consultation by calling (850) 215-7777. Our attorneys are compassionate and ready to take on your case.
Advocating For Your Tractor Trailer Accident Injuries
The insurance companies will do everything they can to avoid paying you fair compensation for your injury. They may offer to send you to their own doctors and try to convince you to take a settlement. They will also tell you that you don’t need a lawyer. Don’t listen to them. In fact, don’t even talk to them at all before seeking legal representation.
Our Panama City commercial vehicle accident attorneys are ready to assist you if you have been injured in an accident involving any type of commercial vehicle, including semi-trucks. Other common accidents involving commercial vehicles include:
- Bus Accidents & Public Transit Accidents
- Moving truck accidents
- Accidents involving government vehicles
- Van accidents
How Do Tractor Trailer and Commercial Vehicle Accidents Happen?
Some of the common causes of truck accidents include the following:
- Truck driver fatigue — Drivers may fail to follow federal regulations concerning driving hours and rest breaks, resulting in tired drivers and slow reaction time.
- Truck driver carelessness — Some drivers operate laptop computers or other hand-held devices or even watch videos while driving. Others are simply careless when passing, turning, or changing lanes.
- Driver’s use of alcohol and drugs — Some drivers take over-the-counter or illegal medications or consume alcohol before driving.
- Road Hazards — These days, there are many potential dangerous terrains that truck drivers are sometimes prone to endure on the road. Trucking companies may also fail to keep their vehicles in top running condition to withstand these hazards.
- Defective truck components — A tire, brakes, or another critical truck component can fail due to defects in design or manufacture.
At Perry & Young, P.A., we focus on providing personal and caring service. At the same time, we are competitive and aggressive as we fight for the compensation you are entitled to for your devastating injury. The attorneys at Perry & Young have served clients in the Panhandle since 2008 and have offices in Panama City, Panama City Beach, Marianna, and Tallahassee. The personal injury lawyers at Perry & Young are licensed in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
Contact A Commercial Vehicle Injury Attorney
Areas of Practice
ATV & Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Construction Zone Accidents
Distracted Driver Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Head On Collisions
Jet Ski Accidents
Road Hazards & Falling Objects
School Bus Accidents & Public Transit Accidents
Texting & Cell Phone Accidents
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists
Wrong Way Driver Accidents
Out-of-State Driver Accidents
Hit and Run Accidents