Learn more about us and our team of nine personal injury and wrongful death attorneys. Established in 2008, Perry & Young, P.A., is led by attorneys with significant experience not only practicing personal injury law but also valuable experience in accident investigation. Before forming the firm, both Larry Perry and Chris Young worked as legal investigators. In this role, they examined accident scenes, obtained witness statements, and worked with experts such as accident reconstructionists. This experience has proven invaluable as they piece together all of the components of a personal injury claim to present a compelling argument for maximum compensation. The firm also employs a former insurance agent, providing us with inside knowledge and valuable insight as we go up against insurance companies. In addition to our experience and backgrounds, we offer our clients the following:
- 24/7 availability — We have to go teams on call at all times, ready to take action in the event of an accident.
- Two attorneys for each case — Each case is assigned to a lead attorney and a supporting attorney. This ensures continuity during the legal process and enables us to provide responsive service.
- A case nurse on staff — This medical professional monitors our clients after hospital discharge to ensure they get the medical care they need.
- A network of experts — We regularly work with an established network of experts and professionals, from accident reconstructionists to actuaries, life-care planning specialists, and psychological experts.
- Foreign language services — One of our staff members speaks German, and other foreign language services, including Spanish, French, and Italian, are available.
- Free consultations and contingent fees — Our work is conducted on a contingent fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Learn About Us In The Community
Perry & Young, P.A., sponsors the local traffic report in Bay County. We also have a TV show, “LawCall,” which airs every Sunday at 10:35 p.m. on WMBB News13. The show is a live call-in program where our lawyers answer viewers’ questions about various legal topics. At Perry & Young, P.A., we appreciate the service and sacrifices of people in America’s armed forces. About half of our support staff is military veterans. Like us on Facebook.
Contact Our Law Firm
For a free evaluation of your case, call our Panama City attorneys at 850-215-7777. You can also send us an email through our online contact form, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Areas of Practice
ATV & Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Construction Zone Accidents
Distracted Driver Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Head On Collisions
Jet Ski Accidents
Road Hazards & Falling Objects
School Bus Accidents & Public Transit Accidents
Texting & Cell Phone Accidents
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists
Wrong Way Driver Accidents
Out-of-State Driver Accidents
Hit and Run Accidents