Let Our Experienced Attorneys Protect YouBecause Personal Injury is All We Do.
Who We Are
- 24/7 availability — We have go teams on call at all times, ready to take action in the event of an accident.
- Two attorneys for each case — Each case is assigned to a lead attorney and a supporting attorney. This ensures continuity during the legal process and enables us to provide responsive service.
- A case nurse on staff — This medical professional monitors our clients after discharge from the hospital, to make sure they are getting the medical care they need.
- A network of experts — We regularly work with an established network of experts and professionals, from accident reconstructionists to actuaries, life-care planning specialists and psychological experts.
- Foreign language services — One of our staff members speaks German and other foreign language services are available, including Spanish, French and Italian.
- Free consultations and contingent fees — Our work is conducted on a contingent fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
In The Community
Perry & Young, P.A., sponsors the local traffic report in Bay County. We also have a TV show, “LawCall,” which airs every Sunday night at 10:35 p.m. on WMBB News13. The show is a live call-in program where our lawyers answer viewers’ questions about a variety of legal topics. At Perry & Young, P.A., we appreciate the service and sacrifices of people who have served in America’s armed forces. About half of our support staff is military veterans.
Contact Our Law Firm
Motor Vehicle Accident
ATV & Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents Boating Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Construction Zone Accidents
Distracted Driver Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Head On Collisions
Jet Ski Accidents
Road Hazards & Falling Objects
School Bus Accidents & Public Transit Accidents
Texting & Cell Phone Accidents
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists
Wrong Way Driver Accidents
Out-of-State Driver Accidents
Hit and Run Accidents