Out of State Driver Accidents In Florida

Out of state driver accidents are unfortunate when you come for a vacation and an accident happens. Have you been injured in an accident while visiting Florida but live in another state or in another country? You may be able to obtain compensation for your medical costs, lost income, and other economic and noneconomic losses. At Perry & Young, P.A., we have experience representing accident victims who live outside Florida. We provide aggressive, results-oriented representation and seek full compensation while providing responsive client service. For a free consultation with an out-of-state accident attorney, call us at 850-215-7777 . We have offices in Panama City, Marianna, and Tallahassee to serve you.

Representation For Victims of Out of State Driver Accidents

Our attorneys have decades of experience representing car accident victims in Northwest Florida. We know the legal system, insurance adjusters, and medical providers in our region. We will put that experience and knowledge to work for you.

Perry & Young, P.A., will work diligently to build a strong and successful case designed to obtain full compensation for your losses and suffering.

Out of State Driver Accidents Law Firm Licensed in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama

While you recover from your accident, Perry & Young, P.A., will be hard at work, building your case. We will keep you fully informed of important developments via phone, email, or text messages. We will send important documents via mail, email, fax, or express delivery.

Because we settle most cases rather than going to trial, you may not have to return to Florida. You will feel confident, knowing that an experienced legal team is doing everything it can to obtain results for you.

No Recovery, No Fee

We handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on contingency. This means that you will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.

Free Consultation With A Lawyer

To learn more about the legal process in Florida and how we can help you obtain compensation, call Perry & Young, P.A., at 850-215-7777 or schedule online now. Featured on LawCall 

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Your Name
You do not have to provide the specific street address, but please provide the city and state.
Are you reaching out to us on behalf of someone else? If so, what is the persons name?
Leave blank if you are not contacting us on behalf of someone else.
If you are unsure, leave blank.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.