Advocates For Victims Of Medical Malpractice
Doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are charged with a great responsibility, and we should be thankful for the services they perform. However, they are human and may make mistakes, especially with shortages in the profession and a heavy work schedule. When you or a loved one is injured or dies because of a medical professional’s mistake, you need to know whether that mistake could have been prevented.Call 850-215-7777 today for a free consultation with an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
Seeking Compensation And Answers In Medical Negligence Cases
Based in Panama City and Tallahassee and serving the communities throughout the Emerald Coast and Florida Panhandle, Perry & Young, P.A., assists those who have suffered injuries due to medical negligence. When a doctor makes a mistake, you should not have to pay for it.
We understand the anxiety, pain, frustration and anger that come from a serious injury or loss that could have been avoided. We will take the time to listen to you, answer your questions and explain the legalities of filing a claim and what you can reasonably expect.
We have an extensive network of medical professionals and other experts to assist in evaluating your injuries. In addition, we have over 20 years of legal experience, including several years working as legal investigators, helping injured victims obtain the compensation they deserve.
Assistance For A Full Range Of Malpractice Considerations
We can assist you and your family with a medical malpractice claim, including the following types of medical malpractice:
- Misdiagnosis — Including failure to diagnose cancer, stroke and heart attack and misdiagnosis of other serious medical conditions
- Surgical errors — Such as removing healthy tissue or body parts, amputating the wrong limb, anesthesia errors, internal infection after an operation, and surgeon or doctor error in performing a surgery
- Birth injuries — Including shoulder dystocia and injury to the brachial plexus, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, developmental disabilities caused by hypoxia and other types of obstetrical negligence
- Nursing home negligence and abuse — Bedsores, ulcers, sexual or physical assault, dehydration, starvation, medication errors and other abuse or negligent care
- Medication errors — Such as nursing medication errors, prescription errors, wrong dosage, wrong medication and failing to administer medication
- Other types of medical malpractice
Free Consultation With An Attorney
If you or a family member has been injured due to the negligence of a health care provider (including a doctor, nurse, medical staff, nursing home attendant, etc.), please schedule a free consultation with an experienced medical malpractice attorney by calling us at 850-215-7777 or filling out our intake form. You owe it to yourself and your family; we want to help.
Motor Vehicle Accident
ATV & Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents Boating Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Construction Zone Accidents
Distracted Driver Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Head On Collisions
Jet Ski Accidents
Road Hazards & Falling Objects
School Bus Accidents & Public Transit Accidents
Texting & Cell Phone Accidents
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists
Wrong Way Driver Accidents
Out-of-State Driver Accidents
Hit and Run Accidents